Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018 – Officer 15 Vacancies
Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018 (AIATSL) invites applications from Indian Nationals (Male & Female) who meet with the requirements for the following posts on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of Three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company. If you are interested in the following post, you can read the requirements for both posts and apply.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information about Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018:
- Last Date for Apply: 03/08/2018.
Jobs Opportunity in Air India Ltd details:
- Officer (HR & IR) – 07Officer (Accounts) – 08
i) Officer – HR & IR
Educational Qualifications: MBA or equivalent- in HR or Personnel Management Course (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office operations. Preference will be given to those who have acquired the qualification in Law / Industrial relation / Labour Laws etc.
Experience: Must have 3 years experience or more in HR Functions and IR / Legal Preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company. The experience must cover handling conciliations and compliance with statutory requirements with respect to labor viz ESIC, Provident Fund, application of Model Standing Orders etc,
ii) Officer – Accounts
Educational Qualifications: Inter Chartered Accountant/Inter Cost and Management Accountancy. ORMBA or equivalent in Finance (full time 2 years course) with knowledge of MS-Office operations.
Experience: Must have 3 years experience or more in Accounts and Finance functions preferably with an Airline or Ground Handling Company with proficiency in statutory payments like ESIC, PF, Welfare Fund, Professional Tax, GST etc.
Pay Scale | Salary for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
Salary: Rs. 32200/- per month.
- General: Not above 30 years (born between 02.07.1988 and 01.07.2000)
- OBC: Not above 33 years (born between 02.07.1985 and 01.07.2000)
- SC/ ST: Not above 35 years (born between 02.07.1983 and 01.07.2000)
Only the shortlisted candidates called for the selection process will be required to resubmit the physical Application Form duly filled-in along with copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai, while appearing for Group Discussion/Personal Interview.No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name, Date of Birth & Mobile No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to apply:
Payment mode (Online): The applicant meeting with the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to forward application as per attached format on email: [email protected] on or before 03/08/2018. No application by post will be considered.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway Recruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks
- Gail Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainee Online Form
- RFCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 53 Posts Apply Online
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2019
Official Website and Notifications:
Air India Authorized Website: www.airindia.in
Official Website and Notifications