BSNL Recruitment 2019 Management Trainee Telecom Operations notification out now. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL invites online application to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from the open market (External candidates). Candidates are advised to check all details before applying. The eligible candidates can apply online. Related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information about BSNL Recruitment 2019:
- Start Date for Online Registration: 26/12/2018
- Lasst Date for Online Registration: 26/01/2019
- On-line Assessment Process Date: 17/03/2019
Job Details for about BSNL Recruitment:
- Organization Name: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
- Address: Recruitment Branch, BSNL Corporate Office, New Delhi-110001.
- Name of Post: Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations)
- No of Posts: 300 Posts
Education & Qualification for BSNL Trainee:
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law.
- PLUS – MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
Scheme of On-line Assessment Process & Syllabus:
|Section-I – Management Aptitude||150||3 Hours 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.|
|Section-II – Cognitive Ability||150|
|Section-III – Technical knowledge||150|
Pay Scale for BSNL Trainee:
- The Management Trainee shall be appointed in the IDA pay scale [E-3] of Rs 24,900- 50,500/- (PRE-REVISED) with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible, as per company rules.
Application Fee for BSNL Trainee:
- For OC/ OBC: Rs. 2200/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 1100/-
- Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ E-Challan.
Age Limit for BSNL Trainee:
- Maximum age limit: not exceed 30 years as on 1ST August 2019
- However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per the standing instructions of the Government of India for the following categories:
Note: For PH candidates in all the categories, an additional 10 years relaxation will granted.
How to Apply for BSNL Trainee:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online Before 26/01/2019 through official Website.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway Recruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks
- Gail Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainee Online Form
- RFCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 53 Posts Apply Online
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2019
Official Website and Notifications for BSNL Trainee:
- Official Website: http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/index.html
- Official Online Application Page: Apply Online link for BSNL
- Official Recruitment Notification: Download Now