Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has published a notification for the recruitment of 4366 Primary Teachers Government Jobs in different subjects. DSSSB Recruitment 2018 for primary teacher all details given in this article. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 02/07/2018 to 30/07/2018 up to 23:59 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, fee & how to apply are given below.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Primary Teachers Government Jobs Delhi (4366 Jobs)
Advertisement no: No. F.2 (164)/DSSSB/P&P/2017/392Opening Date of Application: 02/07/2018Closing Date of Application: 30/07/2018Total Vacancies: 4366 Vacancy
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
- Students should be passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/institution.
- Must have Two years Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Have Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Have English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
- 35400 as per pay matrix (Revised) (PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/) Group: ‘B’
APPLICATION FEE OR CHARGES:
- Fee for others or General Category: Rs. 100/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Classes: Free
MODE OF SELECTION:
- The selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
SYLLABUS: for One Tier Schemes.
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension
- Post specific subject related questions
You can easily download the Detail Notification: Download Notification
- Minimum Age: Not mentioned.
- Maximum Age: Not exceeding 30 years,
- Age Relaxable to SC/ST/OBC/Departmental Candidates/ExSM/PH in accordance with the instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway Recruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks
- Gail Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainee Online Form
- RFCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 53 Posts Apply Online
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2019