India Post Recruitment 2018 Mail Motor Service – Skilled ArtisanTechnical Post (19 Post)
Indian Post Recruitment 2018 Mail Motor Service, Kolkata invites application for the 19 skilled artisan technical posts. Candidates should read the Recruitment Notification carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Category, etc. Candidate can apply offline mode online.
Press Ctrl+D for bookmark this Page. or visit our website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information about India Post Recruitment 2018:
- Department: Department of Posts.
- Address: Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015
- Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Date of publication: 20/09/2018
- Apply Online Start Date: 20/09/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 60 days from publishing Date (up to 17:00 hours)
|Skilled Artisan POSTS||NUMBER|
|Motor Vehicle Mechanic||8|
|Motor Vehicle Electrician||4|
|Carpenter & Joiner||1|
Reservation: 05 (five) posts are reserved as following (SC-2, ST-1, OBC2) and 14 posts are unreserved. 02 posts are reserved for Ex-Serviceman (ESM) and these posts will be filled up from any category and then will be adjusted horizontally against respective categories.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for Mail Motor Services:
- A certificate in the respective Trade from any technical Institution recognized by the Govt. OR
- VIII Standard Passed with the experience of one year in the respective trade.
- Candidates who apply for the post of MV Mechanic should possess a valid Driving License to Drive Heavy Vehicles
Mode of Selection & SYLLABUS:
- Selection of Skilled Artisan shall be made from amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license (only for MV Mechanic) by means of Competitive Trade Test.
- The date and venue of the tests will be announced by department separately to the eligible candidates.
The Level 2 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised PB-1 Rs 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-)
- Minimum age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 30 Years as on 01.07.18
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates can only apply Offline Mode.
- Applications should be sent in the separate envelope. The candidate should Write the name of the post applied for on the envelope.
- The application should be addressed and sent to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata-700015’ through Speed Post/Registered Post only (Applications received by other means will be rejected).
- Applications without complete information or without self-attested copies of certificates will be rejected without any information.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway Recruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks
- Gail Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainee Online Form
- RFCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 53 Posts Apply Online
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2019