Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information about Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
|Hiring Organization:||Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Ministry of Defence|
|Job Location Address:||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai-30|
|Base Salary INR ₹:||Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition,
you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances
|Total No of Posts:||Various Posts Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Permanent | Central Government Job|
|Start Date for Apply Online||11/02/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||21/02/2019|
|Exam Date:||will update soon|
|Admit Card:||will update soon Bookmark this page by ctrl+d for updates|
|Result Month:||The month of Jul 2019|
Education & Qualification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019:
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by AICTE with 60%.
- 5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level.
Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- For UR and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Woman candidates: Rs. 0/-
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Candidate age should be between 01 Aug 1997 to 31 Jul 2001.
Pay and Allowances for YANTRIK Pos in Indian Coast Guard:
- On joining the Indian Coast Guard, You will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 29200/- ( Pay Level-5 ). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/ place of posting as per the regulation enforced from time to time.
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Sahayak Engineer with pay scale Rs. 47600/- plus Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- with Dearness Allowance. Promotion to the next Rank and Officer cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Selection Procedure Yantrik Post:
Shortlisted candidates from the applicant list will have to appear in the following test. He has to succeed in the first test to gain candidature for the second test.
- Written Tests
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination.
The All India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jul 2019.
Examination Schemes or Syllabus for Written Test.
- The written tests will be an Objective Type.
- The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in sports outfit like Sports Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards are given below is compulsory.
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
The written test will be conducted at the following recruitment centers:
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony, Mumbai-30|
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai-13|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th-floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB-700161|
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201301|
How to Apply for the post of Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard:
- The candidate has to visit the official website of Indian Coast Guard.
- On homepage please search the “OPPORTUNITIES” button in the menu bar and click it.
- Now the “IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS” page for Apply Online will appear.
- Select the Gender and the post you want to apply.
- Now fill the form as required.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 554 Posts
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts Detail Information
- NPCC Recruitment 2019 GGM – GM (Civil) posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts 2019
- SSC Junior Engineer Examination Vacancy Details 2018
- Gail Recruitment 2019 Executive Trainee Online Form
- RFCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2019 for 53 Posts Apply Online
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment Accounts Assistant 2019