Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information About Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment 2019:
|Hiring Organization:||INDIAN NAVY CIVILIAN ENTRANCE TEST (INCET)|
|Job Location Address:||Thyagraj Marg, Thyagraj Marg Area,
Teen Murti Marg Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110011
|Base Salary INR ₹:||Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1- Rs.18000-56900|
|Total No of Posts:||554 Posts|
|Start Date for Apply Online||02/03/2019 At 10:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Apply Online:||15/03/2019 till 17:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Print Application||14/04/2019|
|Online Fee Payment||02/03/2019 to 15/03/2019|
|Exam Date:||will update soon|
|Admit Card:||will update soon|
Vacancy Details for Indian Navy Tradesman:
|Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai (HQWNC)||502|
|Headquarters Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam (HQENC)||46|
|Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi (HQSNC)||06|
Education & Qualification for Indian Navy Tradesman:
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (lTI).
Application Fee for Indian Navy Tradesman:
- Fee for others or General Category: Rs. 205/-
- Fee for SC/ ST/ PWBDs/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women candidates: No Fee – Rs. 0/-
- Payment can be mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
Admit card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to a waiver of examination fee.
Age Limit for Indian Navy Tradesman:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories as per govt rules.
How to Apply online for Indian Navy Tradesman Post?
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now go to Join Navy
- Select Ways to join
- Now Select Civilians
- Click on Tradesman Mate(TMM).
- Now candidate has to click a New Registration Button on the top header section.
Now an application will appear on your computer screen. you can apply for Navy Tradesman post via filling up this form.
Download official pdf on how to apply for the following posts. Click Here.
Mode of Selection about Indian Navy Tradesman:
B. Scheme of Written Examination: All shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks (Indicative)|
|(i)||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
C. Syllabus for Examination: The detailed syllabus is available at Naval Website
www.joinindiannavy.gov.in under filling instructions.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: It would include questions related to Mathematical operations, Series, Odd One Out, Logical Venn Diagrams, Analogy, Word-Based Problems, Problems Solving, Drawing Inference, Coding-Decoding, Non-Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Quantitative Ability: This paper will include a question on problems relating to Number Systems, Time & Work, Mensuration, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Percentage, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Statistical Chart, Trigonometry, Geometry, etc.
- General English & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates understanding of English language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonymous, antonyms, Comprehension, and its correct usage, etc.
- General Awareness: The test will include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, history, culture, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Science, Economics scene, Current Events, General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts Online Form 2019
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer – Online Form 2019
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post 02/2019 BATCH Apply Online
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Online Form 2019
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks