UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination
UKPSC Recruitment 2018 Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination notification is out now. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited application for recruitment of Uttarakhand Judicial Services Civil Judge (Jr Division) Exam 2018. Candidates should read the Recruitment Notification carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age Limit, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Category, etc. Candidate can apply online now. All related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+D for bookmark this Page. or visit our website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information about Judicial Services Civil Judge Examination UKPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Date of publication: 05/10/2018
- Apply Online Start Date: 05/10/2018
- Last Date to Apply: 25/10/2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 25/10/2018 up to 11:59 PM
- Exam Date: Not Available
- Department Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Notification: A-1/02/E-2/CJ(JD)/2018-19
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Civil Judge (Jr Division)||14|
- Candidates should possess Bachelors of Law from a recognized university.
- The Salary for Civil Judge Post will be Rs.27700/- to Rs.44770/- per month.
- Minimum Age: 22 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Candidates should be born between 02/01/1983 to 01/01/1996.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- UR (Gen): Rs. 150 (Taxes extra)
- OBC : Rs. 60 (Taxes extra)
- SC/ ST : Rs. 60 (Taxes extra)
Payment Mode (Online): Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ CSC
HOW TO APPLY:
The Eligible candidates can apply online before 25/10/2018 up to 11:59 PM on the official website. Links are given below.