UPSC NDA I Online Form 2019 is out now. UPSC recently published the notification about the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (I), 2019. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. The eligible candidates can apply online. Related details are given below.
Press Ctrl+d For Bookmark This Page. Or Visit Our Website www.GovernmentJobsNews.com
Important Information About UPSC NDA I 2019
- Start date of online registration: 09 January 2019
- Last date of online registration: 04 February 2019
- Last Date for payment of application fee: 04 February 2019
- Tentative Exam Date: 21 April 2019
- An issued date for Admit Card: April 2019
Job Details about UPSC NDA I:
Organization Name: NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY & NAVAL ACADEMY
- For candidates with Army as the first choice: Army Headquarters, A.G’s Branch, RTG (NDA Entry), West Block-III, Wing-1, R. K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, Phone No. 26175473.
- For candidates with Navy/Naval Academy as the first choice: Naval Headquarters, Directorate of Manpower & Recruitment, OI&R Section, R. No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011, Phone No. 23010097/23011282.
- For candidates with Air Force as the first choice: Air Headquarters, Directorate of Personnel (Officers), PO 3 (A), Room No. 17, ‘J’ Block, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110106, Phone No. 23010231 Extn. 7645/7646/7610.
No of Posts: 200 Posts
Education & Qualification for UPSC NDA I 2019
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- NOTE: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Pay Scale for UPSC NDA I 2019
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training at IMA: Rs 56,100/- p.m.* (Starting pay in Level 10)
- Read Notification for more details.
Application Fee for UPSC NDA I 2019
- For UR/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs candidates: NO FEE
- Payment Mode: Pay at SBI Branch by cash Or Pay online via Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
Age Limit for UPSC NDA I 2019:
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2003 are eligible.
- READ FULL NOTIFICATION FOR AGE RELAXATION.
How to Apply for UPSC NDA I 2019:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website upsconline.nic.in/ Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online Before 27/01/2019.
Read other Government Jobs News post:
- Railway Recruitment 2019 NTPC 35277 Jobs
- Railway Recruitment 2019 All Posts
- Motilal Nehru College Recruitment Various Assistant Posts
- DSSSB Recruitment LDC | Steno | Lab Asstt | JEE | Welfare Officer
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2019 YANTRIK Post
- DSSSB Recruitment Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer
- UPSC Combined Geologist Result 2019 Final Marks